Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Went into the back of a motor the other day. I would estimate around £500 to repair......I went and bought another motor so i want to sell this asap.
It can't drive due to the rad being damaged so it will need to be towed. I live in East London and will try to get some pictures posted up soon.
It is the basic V6, red, auto...It served me well for for nearly 2 years and i looked after it well. The engine is tappety till it warms up though it is very smooth lump. I had the cambelt and tentioners done about 20 months ago (approx 17,000 miles ago). I changed the oil and filter 2 weeks ago.
All i have done since then is the front brake pads last year and rear brake pads a couple a weeks ago and the Alternator changed (recon) end of Nov 2003. It has been the most reliable car i have ever had. It has a K and N air filter. Other than that it is standard. Tyres are good.
MOT due July 6th. The car has tax till end of Jan 2005 but i will get a refund on this unless the buyer gives me money on top for the tax.

I want a quick sale so i will take £150 without tax or £220 with tax.

Spares or repair

mobile no. Dave 07967 077 921

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Its probably got about £25 petrol in it too!!!!!

If someone offers me £200 with the tax, and you send the tax back you'll get about £100 back for the tax......so you get the Cav for £100..with about £25 of petrol!!!
Come on its got to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.