Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well - CS4 (currently still unannounced) is now fitted to my car!! This includes VXR injectors and a re-map. WOW!! What a difference!!

There was a small issue with the rollers, so I could not get an exact bhp reading, but results are 325lb.ft and about 290bhp. It is seriously savage!!

80mph to 100mph in 4th takes about 2.5 ssconds!!!! lol.

I can't wait till Monday now!

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't done a full launch yet, but from the torque graph it looks like pulling away will be easier than with CS3!!! lol. I think the map has been deliberately made to bring the max tourque in more progressively.

Monday is the Vauxhall Speed and Show day. Quarter mile action!!! :D

·
Registered
9,056 Posts
are you expecting any gearbox or clutch issues with 325lb.ft torque?

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Col, not sure, as not many people have run this power. The F23 does seem very good though - I have not heard of any power related failures with them, but I am making plans for an upgrade, just in case......

Clutch is already a Helix uprated item. :)

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Nice figures, but what boost pressure are you managing to hold on the VXR turbo?

My turbo will only hold 10psi at the mo :cry: can't wait to get it sorted and get the power back

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Overboost of 25psi and holding 17-18 psi. :)

·
Registered
16,891 Posts
blimey thats some serious grunt you got there mike. i got a few other lil tweeks to make b4 i go back to CS, but it will happen *goes into quiet mode in case sods law is listening* :rolleyes:

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was fun watching the car in the rollers! It kept wheel spinning so me a Pual had to sit on the front. Also, see the analogue rolling road readout and boost gauge both go off the scale was funny!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts