Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd check out who you guys get your insurance off and how much you are paying. I'm considering starting a Corsa LET project, but the insurance is a big aspect.

If this project falls on it's face then I'll either buy a standard 1.6 Corsa Sport to play with or a 1.6 mk4 Astra Coupe Convertible.

PLEASE tell me I'll get insured somewhere...

FYI I'll be 21 by then and I've got 1 years no claims. I can also get a dicount from Liverpool Victoria and Adrian Flux...

Cheers,

Rich

·
Registered
659 Posts
well its not a LET but i pay £750 for an XE nova, i'm 22 with 7 points and 4yrs no claims, also, don't think you get a 1.6 astra coupe, you only get 1.8 16v and 2.2 16v and of course the 2.0 turbo but then your pretty much in the same boat! ;)

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
phone HIC. check the back of a car mag for the number. they are very reasonable. other than check adrian flux but the forms you have to fill in with them are unreal

rodgerq

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can get a 1.6 cc, trust me I work for Vx! I can get about 10% off with Adrian Flux. I've heard that the amount of paperwork is stupid before. Thanks for your help guys...

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.