Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im after corsas GSI front bumper with or without fogs, skirts and arches.

Cheers

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
hi mate, got a complete set of genuine (gm) corsa gsi side skirts, you can use the original arches just cut the bottom off where the skirts go, not sure what there worth so make me an offer... cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tomk said:
hi mate, got a complete set of genuine (gm) corsa gsi side skirts, you can use the original arches just cut the bottom off where the skirts go, not sure what there worth so make me an offer... cheers

What colour are they matey?

Where abouts are you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
hi mate, the main part to the skirt is silver and the rear bit which joins to the arch's are red, ive started sadning them down, but will be easy to finish off... i am in plymouth... can post (not a problem)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tomk said:
hi mate, the main part to the skirt is silver and the rear bit which joins to the arch's are red, ive started sadning them down, but will be easy to finish off... i am in plymouth... can post (not a problem)
Whats the condition like, what price you looking at?

Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
i'd say there mint condition, only started sanding them to spray them red, there pretty much ready to re-spray whatever colour you want... only thing is i aint got none of the jacking point covers... not sure what i want for them, ive seen sets of genuine gsi sideskirts sell on ebay for near the £100 mark, so as a guide prob around 60quid for a quick sale, dont need them no more and the money could come in useful. so let me know

cheers chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tomk said:
i'd say there mint condition, only started sanding them to spray them red, there pretty much ready to re-spray whatever colour you want... only thing is i aint got none of the jacking point covers... not sure what i want for them, ive seen sets of genuine gsi sideskirts sell on ebay for near the £100 mark, so as a guide prob around 60quid for a quick sale, dont need them no more and the money could come in useful. so let me know

cheers chris
Cheers Tom

Sounds good, will you let them go for £60 delivered?

If so you have yourself a deal.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
yeah sounds good mate, will have to find someone to post them with porb parcels2go or parcel force. how woudl you want to pay ect ect, le tme know by pm mate... cheers chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tomk said:
yeah sounds good mate, will have to find someone to post them with porb parcels2go or parcel force. how woudl you want to pay ect ect, le tme know by pm mate... cheers chris

Are you still up for selling the skirts?

let me know if theres a problem.

Cheers

Chris
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top