Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just finished our first Corsa C Z20LET conversion kits, the kit at the moment is suitable for the Z10XE and Z12XE Corsa C models, extra parts will be needed for the other models which will follow shortly.

The kit consists of the following parts;

O/S engine mount
N/S F23 gearbox mount
Rear gearbox mount adaptor plate
new torque rod for use with above
New alternator pulley
Alternator belt
Alternator adjuster and spacer bush
Motorsport drive shafts
Motorsport hubs
All nuts and bolts needed
Instruction guide

Price on this kit is £495 RRP but if enough initial interest i may do a group buy price of 10% off and free P&P.

This kit is equivalent to the M-tech kit which is £645

Pics to follow shortly.

We also are in the process of putting together the silicone hose kits for this conversion, should have pics and prices within the week.

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
Re: Corsa C Z20LET+F23 conversion kit parts, hoses e.t.c.

chris whats the score with the alternator pulley and associated parts?

rodgerq

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

You need to fit a 5pk wide pulley due to the standard 6pk hits the chassis leg, a new belt of 5pk is then needed but is also shorter to bring the alternator close to the engine, then you have to fit the new adjuster as the auto tensioner isnt used anymore.

·
Registered
22,399 Posts

selling the alternator bits seperately from the conversion kit by any chance?

rodgerq

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I will be selling all the parts seperately but havent costed them up individually yet, will drop you a PM mate. Do you need the belt/adjuster/pulley?

·
Registered
22,399 Posts

aye, the lot needed for the alternator setup to be modified. :beer:

rodgerq

·
Registered
22,399 Posts

by the way, you still needing that LET ecu? let us know so i know whether to just put it up for sale or not

rodgerq

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Might need the ECU still not sure.

Have just added all the individual kit/part prices to my website which can be found on the lower link of the 2 above.

·
Registered
22,399 Posts

nice one, i'll defo be having that kit off you. Is your engine block mount just the standard gsi one or is it the "modified to fit version"?

rodgerq

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

My mount isnt the engine mount on the inner wing, it is a billet block which bolts between the Astra GSi rubber and the bracket coming out of the middle of the block. Wil get pics added tonight hopefully mate.

·
Registered
84 Posts

got a 1.3cdti and was thinking about this conversion, what extra would be needed compared to the kit you are offering,

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Not sure to be honest mate, hav only done 1 conversion myself which was on a z12xe Corsa C.

·
Registered
167 Posts

Chris - bit cheeky and you probably wont be interested but i have a set of engine + gearbox mounts for corsa-c to fit a c20xe engine. I know its not a hugely popular conversion but these are custom made mounts and no tuner/parts supplier etc stock these. PM me if your interest.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Chris - bit cheeky and you probably wont be interested but i have a set of engine + gearbox mounts for corsa-c to fit a c20xe engine. I know its not a hugely popular conversion but these are custom made mounts and no tuner/parts supplier etc stock these. PM me if your interest.
You dont need custom mounts to mount the C20XE, it is a combination of Astra Mk4 parts and the same mount kit i use for the engine mount on the Corsa C ZLET. I would be interested in gearbox mounts though if they are for the F20?:beer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.