Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corsa B 1.6 16v Sport Black.

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  KennySport 
#1 ·
Hello everyone for sale is my Corsa 1.6 Sport in black.

Taxed for 6 Months.
MOT'd for 1 year. ( needs track rod ends, horn is temperamental, slight play in O/S/R wheel bearing, Need new handbrake cable also.
95,000 miles. ( this goes up as its my daily driver )

Alloy wheels, lowered all round on apex springs and shocks @ 60mm.

Rage bore exhaust with centre silencer removed, still has cat in place.

Engine and Gearbox are still nice and strong, although the engine has developed a liitle oil leak, I suspect it to be the rocker gasket.

The interior is fairly decent, drivers seat bolster foam could do with re-packing.

Tinted windows, CD player the usual sport refinements.

Bonnet has the usual stone chips, slight discolouration around the rear wiper.

Car has been written off by my insurers as CAT C. really pathetic actually as it was only a small dent in the passenger rear quarter. no structural damage at all. the bump was at a walking pace, nothing crazy. ( A learner driver hit me when I was parked up )

Sills are in good condition with only damage being where someone has jacked it up.

Had it checked over by VOSA just last week and passed it's identity check and safety check no problem.

I've tried to be as honest as possible with regards to the car. it has served me well but now is time for a change.

Car is located in Dundee, Scotland.

£750.

Thanks, Kenny.

See less See more
#4 ·
Have a look at the testing and help section - there is a thread there about posting pictures in threads :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.