Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would it cost to convert a LET gsi corsa to 4x4, what would you need parts wise and do you know anyone that would do it???

cheers

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
Sell your bottom on street corners for 5 years and you might get 1/4 of the way there! A lot of money...a LOT!

·
Registered
688 Posts
didnt courtney make a 4x4 mk2 astra and vowed never to make one again?
y not make a double ended corsa with two front ends and mount the 2nd engine backwards?

·
Registered
688 Posts
pretty much. try regal cos they got that mad twin engine nova so it must have a 4x4 floorpan they could modify. u lookin bout 15k est

·
Registered
688 Posts
i once saw a nova with hayabusa engine in the back drivin the rear wheels on ebay.
vauxhall actually make mid mounted corsa for some car stunt show. i saw in on late night tv once

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
seen a mid engined rear drive 106 gti a while back that looked good!!

guessing that even rear wheel drive in the corsa would be nearly just as costly and difficult to do!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
D.B. said:
seen a mid engined rear drive 106 gti a while back that looked good!!

guessing that even rear wheel drive in the corsa would be nearly just as costly and difficult to do!
dont think so because your just cutting a front end out and welding it in, obviously not as simple as that but think its just like the fwd setup except on the rear

·
Registered
688 Posts
yeah but the inner wings would have to be mount backwards so the engine and box are running the right way, once that is sorted it should be simple(ish) i think i was pjs motosport who did the pug

·
Registered
347 Posts
hi

just fitted astra gsi front end in the back of my metro 6r4 rep it was a doddle thanx who ever invented the plasma cutter pics to follow at weekend .alex

1 - 20 of 20 Posts