Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends. My name is Jesus. i have a coolant leak problem from my C16XE engine on a corsa B gsi. I located the spill but I don't know the part. I appreciate the help. attached photos

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your quick response. I will study this hose map. for now I still do not recognize the piece

·
Registered
233 Posts
it does look like thermostat housing from here..it is the metal part on the left with the plug connected to it that is leaking right?

·
Registered
233 Posts
best to pull it off and take pic so we can see...unless you need it daily? maybe not so easy then

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll try to lift the car today. I have not done it because I do not feel safe with the tool to lift it jajaja

·
Registered
233 Posts
better yes but still no idea myself, someone will come along and tell you exactly what this is soon don't worry

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the car is not circulating because I am treating a problem with an electric cable in order to take it to the inspection.

·
Registered
233 Posts
that looks like some mounting bracket,are you sure its not dripping down from the hose above?

·
Registered
556 Posts
the jubilee clip on the water pump hose, above the knock sensor there, looks like might have come loose and moved, or not been installed in the right spot.
those clips can sometimes go bad, if over-tightened, or corrosion gets to them.
might be leaking from there. have a look.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello friends. Thanks for the help. it is effectively the pipe at the top that spilled liquid. Now on the other hand I ask for help again, the sensor that is seen there (detonation sensor) is giving me an error code. I have to change it but I can't find it. help me with that piece?

·
Registered
233 Posts
More than likely from all that water that dropped onto the plug,try taking the plug off and cleaning the inside of it,making sure there is no water ingress or rust which ou can sand lightly to clean the surface or get a new sensor but will still need to clean the plug at the loom side

·
Registered
556 Posts
the top of it, does look a bit pissed, like it swollen over somewhat.

try cleaning it first, like fizz said, might be soaked in coolant.

if no joy, and you need another... the part numbers 10456190

theres one on ebay here, but thats in the UK. your abroad right ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts