Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Cheers Jim, do they work with Astra shafts too then? Says use with LMF shafts?

If thats the only proper 'modified part' i had to use, id be happy with that to keep 4 stud and simplicity!
Apart from a 10mm spacer plate for the rear gbox mount

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Oh no! Why split it? Shame a lot of stuff like that is worth more in bits.

First shout on your CDTI parts and conversion hubs if i havent already got them! Maybe more depending what you have :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Oh no! Why split it? Shame a lot of stuff like that is worth more in bits.

First shout on your CDTI parts and conversion hubs if i havent already got them! Maybe more depending what you have :)
I think ive got the the passenger both parts and rear both parts of the cdti mounts and rear spacer
too if i can find em out all new too never fitted, as the mounts ive got fitted atm are custom bodge ones.

Ive got astra gsi 5stud hubs so wouldnt work with corsa knuckles struts ball joints or track rods.

Ive got two exhausts as well, one thats a custom straight through jetex one with lexmaul back box, that mounts to an astra cat section

The other is a piper 2.5" catback, with a precat decat pipe and a decat downpipe to suit both sound awesome

ACT, strip it, slam it, de-spoiler it if it has 1. Tune to 300bhp. Job done.

not gonna strip the cabby, but have a set of eibach 50s, no spoiler anyways, got a gsi front bumper to fit just gotta get it sprayed and already got a steinmetz grill fitted.
Parts off the corsa im gonna use are a 42mm alloy rad, courtenay sport coolant hoses, vxr turbo with forge recirc and courtenay stage 4 actuator, tx tophat(that actually fits fine) and a crossover delete pipe, oh n vxr astra stoppers.

In shed ive got vxr injectors and afm, plus an ecu with stage 3.5 hi torque map so should be getting the barge a little nippier.

This guy is right lol

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Ive bought mount set and gear selector/ cables from Ben (Bens bits+Bobs?) and i bought a set of Corsa SRI wheels, mirrors and spoiler. All i need now is a Corsa Sxi and a Coupe Turbo. Haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
All 1.7cdti corsas are 5stud, dont use the 1.7td they are 4stud to which i dont think will work.

Most common way is the lmf hubs pressed into corsa knuckles with gsi shafts and I think its a 29tooth abs ring needed

On mine ive got astra g shocks/hubs/knuckles, astra ball joint on lower arm and modified tie rods to accept astra track rod ends, and cav/calibra turbo shafts, i also made a plug n play abs loom out of an astra abs lead and corsa abs sensor so abs and speedo works that way.
I know this is an old form but this is where I'm stuck I'm also using asta stats and bubs and can't find a track rod end to fit what did you use/modify thanks

41 - 50 of 50 Posts