Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so i've sent in my cheque and I am now a fully-fledged member of the MiG community. As i've got some bits to replace on the car, i thought that i'd take a look at what sort of discounts we have available. Have a look for yourself if interested....

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=533

Anyway, the reason I post this is that it appears that these discounts were negoitiated sometime back in Nov 2001 (or at least that's when it was last edited) and as we're now in 2003 I was wondering whether there is a list of the latest discounts available to MiG members?

Specifically what I am after is a group discounted insurance scheme and discount on GM approved parts. We don't appear to have these, despite having organised some other quite good discount arrangements!

If we don't have discounts set up, shall we discuss here how we go about getting some, or improving our existing deals?

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
discounts have not changed a great deal, we are working on a discount nationwide at all vauxhall dealers so will kepe you posted.

a comapny called autovaux on 01924 437603 do vey good prices on parts for vauxhalls and are very good at delivery too, and do most guys a good deal when MIG is mentioned

with regards to insurance we are going to be working on this very shortly as it has come to our attention it is not working as effectively as it could be

If we don't have discounts set up, shall we discuss here how we go about getting some, or improving our existing deals?
if you have any suggestions then please pas them to myself and we shall look at them, MIG as ta club has its own officials and extends beyond the website

tom

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
NovaDunit - although the post was made some time ago, it has been edited many times, so all info should be up-to-date. If you have any problems with any, please ket us know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.