Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After coming back from Billing on the Sunday and enjoying myself greatly. I went into the local shop to buy some milk and accidentally - first time ever - left my wallet on the counter. I put it there temporaryly whilst getting to my change to pay. Anyway I walked out of the shop and realised once I got half way up the street that I forgot my wallet. Went back to claim it barely 3-4 mins later and the little **** said that it wasn't there whilst he was with his mates.

****ing winkers as I know I left it there and I suspect when I left he was dishing out my money - about £30 - to his mates. This has cost me so much stress and time, ****ing card cancelling and driving licences, etc.

ASSHOLES, little kids running the shop, no adults.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest and its making life really difficult.

Regards,

Mad. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
16,620 Posts
Bit like the 13 year old kids that tried to break into my mates bike shop and then after 4 attempts at 4am in the morning couldnt do it so nicked what they could and spray painted walls and things with tasteful messages.

what happened to the days when u could clout little shi*s like this and not get 3 months inside? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Yep, the cheeky little twerps abound. They suffer because they've never been taugh right from wrong and noone has given them a kicking to help educate them a little later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.