Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rang vaux from work for new front pads and discs for astra 16v brakes, they said £564 plus vat retail!!!!! but on trade club only £40!! madness, surely they are seriously loosing out at trade price or just making serious money at retail price:confused:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope £40 for discs and pads, i bought em and got the invoice too and it's all there in black and white, quite a nice £526 discountlmao lmao

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
hmm... I've heard a bit about trade club, but what exactly is it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
607 Posts
yup, feckin good deal they got on.
Pity the v6 and turbo brakes aint included, or i wldnt b skint....thats new front AND rear pads and discs i just hade done there....grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
I'll be down my local vauxhall dealer on tomorrow after work to sign up to that I think.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
brakes

£564 for 2 brake disks and 2 brake pads.. are they 9ct gold or summin.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope retail it said!!:eek: i cant realistically see anyone buying discs and pads can you:confused:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'll dig out invoice from work and scan it, its there in black and white! unless its a typo, good 'ole vaux garages.lmao

·
Registered
607 Posts
i got front brakes for £100 quid, they is not in the offer.

If anyone needs cav/cally turbo rear brakes(asnd pads), i got a set For Sale, cos i ended up not need in them.

cost me just short of 100 notes, but if anyone wants em, make ma an offer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts