Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right then all. Im after an unbiased opinion on the matter of whether chavs cally t will be quickier than my mates pulsar gti-r over a quater mile. Im sure your all aware of chavs spec so no need for me to harp on about that. The pulsar however is standard except a filter and cat-back system so should be putting out in the region of 230bhp give or take a bhp or 2. I have asked on the gtiroc forum and they all conceive that pulsar will be quickier as it stands now. He is however fitting a HKS EVC gen 5 Boost controller and hybrid front mount this week so with boost at around 1 bar, should be at the 290-300bhp mark.

Now given, in standard spec (the pulsar) im not sure which will be quickier, but when the pulsaris running near 300bhp, i think there is no contest!!:cool:

cheers for your opinions

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Looks like chav is fecked then lmao

·
Registered
11,048 Posts
mates "supposed" standard pulsar made a 13.01 1/4 last summer at the pod..... That were a few tenths quicker than his modified pulsar ??? So not sure quite whats going on there - anyway if both are 300bhp then the cally will certainly loose ;)

Isn't chav running N20 ?? If so then dependant on how much he uses, then it'll even it up ;)

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Chavtastic said:
Jog on the lot of you....!

Mine is quicker and I'll race Kev to prove it
cool, challenge set then :cool:
must admit all the pulsar`s ive seen run at pod, have been rapid :nod:

·
Banned
22,254 Posts
The original question is ambiguous!

In standard spec the GTiR will lose, assuming Chav has his Nitrous fitted! When the Pulsar is 300 BHP then the boat is mincemeat! lmao

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Sorry Ben, but I think Kev's could do it to be honest with you - the 4wd system is far better than vuaxhall's yoghurt pots unfortunately!

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Chavtastic said:
220bhp 1200kg? car vs approx 280-300bhp 1450kg car?

sorry mate on a very serious note the pulsar is ****in awsome off the line chips mate has a standard internal one that is running 1 bar of boost and goes a high 12 1/4 and a 3.9 second 0-60 they are just awsome off the line 1.6 60ft's is not a prob at all out of them

1 - 20 of 275 Posts