Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Na can't say I've heard of that one.
best bet find a review on it or failing that get them go rig that one up and a more well known own up and check out the sound quality.

also check it's fetures like sub outs, HPF's etc.. you will be suprised how much difrence all those little feautres make to the sound..

·
Registered
773 Posts
Its made by JVC and as been in your local Halfords for about 3 weeks now, its quite flash, but unforatany on has one 1.8v preout which is a bit lame!

have u seen the new JVC head unit that plays mini disks and cds in the same head unit? :p

·
Registered
42 Posts
NovaNut, what ya think go 4 it or not? My rents will pay up2 bout £200 4 a CD player for my 18th, but think nethin above is a waste, but i'm willing 2 go up to the £260 ish 4 that one. And u say it only has the 1 output, do I need nemore as I will be getting a 1000watt Boss amp from motorworld (on the cheap).

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
seen the JVC your on about plays cds and minidiscs in the one slot. moves the laser head about to read the discs. well trick i want one but can really justify the £400 for it yet!! that is the best price i've seen for it so far as well and i've been looking since it can out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My mates got one in his Uno Turbo,damn nice stereo :).I think he paid almost £400 for his about 6 months ago :eek:,there is cheaper models available of the same style though i'm sure ;)....

·
Registered
773 Posts
ok!
Maddercavman, u r thinking of a different head unit the one that plays cds and minidisks, is £369.99 at Halfords :)
its got some flash features, including, when u car goes faster (thus getting louder) the steroe automaticly increases the volume, and goes down again when u slow :)

The chameleon is going at £269 at the moment
if it had another preout and if it was more than 1.8 it would be good, i nice couple of 4v preouts would be great

·
Registered
6 Posts
you can get a top of the range kenwood head uint for 260 quid i got the kenny ps908ra (i think thats the modle number) and its the dogs dangilys 3 yes 3 gold 4.5v preouts remote control and face off or you can leve it on and it hides it self
very highly recommended :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.