Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Central Chat Thread..

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  AstraRat 
#1 ·
As above guys, this is a place where you can talk/chat about anything and everything..

So if you wanna see who's about, ask.
If you wanna talk to other local members..
If you wanna talk about where you've been and found a awesome driving road or some where to take photos,
If you wanna talk meet Location,
If you just wanna have a laugh,
If you wanna show peeps in the region your car...
Where you wanna go out to dinner/films/drinking/picking up girls,
Good tuning shops/builders..

This is the place...

#6 ·
instead of slagging of an area that is doing poor try promoting it and not pushing it to another area...whats the use of central going to the south coast???? might as well call it 'central..but more southen'

#16 ·
Helllllo!!!!!
So whos been cruising around Hemel then???? Im in A matte red astra. Ive seen a few corsas and a Veccy in black about.....we need to meet pps. summer is coming!!!!
And arrange a place to meet up for PVS. Im going on the sunday.

Cool!:thumb:

#17 ·
I've got a Silver Vectra, I think the black one does not pop on here, was it down the dual carriage way near the magic roundabout?

Don't drive mine much as I use my motorbike, cheaper to run :thumb:

#18 ·
Its parked on the left on a drive just before magic roundabout, he used to have another looked like he broke it for spares.
Are you going to PVS? Im also getting a bike, these fuel prices are hectic.

#21 ·
I know the owner, yes I am going to PVS, but with another club, I've already got a motorbike, only day It wasn't ridden was when I got snowed in.

#19 ·
I'm still around, just busy doing other things.

Arden Blue Gsi
Missus has a Blue Coupe Turbo
Little Mini
Bikes

Like you,'now the weathers good the bikes are the better choice.
There's a few mk3 Gsi's around, red, white and blue.
Nice old Manta/Kadett near me with what sounds like a tasty 8v.
Turbo Corsa B
Nice looking Corsa C, with a crappy number plate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.