Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

7,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m after an undertray – the big fibreglass/metal panel that goes under the engine bay – from a two wheel drive Cavalier GSI.

Must be in mint condition - don’t care if centre access panel is missing (as I have one of these) – but mustn’t have any cracks or have any holes in it. It’s gotta be mint, A1, spot on, etc etc

In fact it’s gotta be so minty that if it had a hole in the middle (which it better not) it would be called a polo.

Get the idea? – It’s gotta be perfect.

PM me or give me a shout. – Prepared to travel a bit to pick it up.


PS: - remember it’s gotta be mint!

:D :D
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.