Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I just started to rebuid a Calibra Turbo and its in realy bad shape ,all the car is dismantled.
And a few years ago a guy that had a cav16.co.uk website had some awsome 4x4 guides and i badly need them to get my car sorted, do anyone have pdf"s of those documents?

Any calibra turbo 4x4 documents are awsome,i need all the help i can get.
If you can not post the document plese send them by email at [email protected] and i wil post them to help some other person like me.

Thank you for all you help in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Station, you are an absolute living legend buddy, with your nineteen thousand five hundred and thirty posts on the forum so far and 16+ sad years on the forum. We were just about to buy a VAG project car but now can turn our attention to a Cavalier Turbo that needs rescuing from bodgers with its locked transfer box and hanging engine bay after 10 owners and no service history from the last 8 years.

The Dorfbrunnen Garage Website still seems to be online Alex. Richard at Cav16 was just their UK Agent and now both his phone lines from the Cav16 business are disconnected. When I spoke to him last, he had sold his own Cavalier Turbo sadly and lost interest almost completely, I only got him a little excited when reading through the Cavalier Turbo register. Shame really because the guy is a mechanical engineering genius and we could do with him on the scene:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts