Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cav 4x4 turbo 94 m reg cool stat
engine on 65,000m
all the normal stuff ie engine box leather,many new parts on engine ie (head water pump cambelt&rollers) all less than 1000 miles
hybrid turbo
scorpion ss zorst with monza and cat pipe
koni 70 mm
black dimond x drilled f/r
water/boost samco
cortni heat shield and sparkplug cover
charger cooler
magnacoor leads
phase 3+
proper m3 heated and electric
hilex cluch (1000 miles)
l&b flywheel(1000 miles)
bk 238 17X7
cool stat
piston dv

if i can think of moor i will put it on with some more pics
all open to offers by pm please

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have had over £2000 spent on her in the last 1000 miles or so with a new head,water pump,cambelt and rollers,hilix 4 pad cluch with l&b flywheel,fuel sender unit, to get it up to scrach then sadly the x box went due to puncher on the tyre,

due to family problems can not afford to repair the box so she is up for sale,I dont wont to strip the car but if I can get more cash for it in parts i will,

the car has new vauxhall oil and filter every 3000/4000 miles,it has 128000 on the clock but had a new vauxhall engine in at 63000 due to cambelt rollers,i have had the car for 5 years.

I also have 4 toyo prox st1 brand new for sale as well may put on the car if sold as full,

the car ran a 0-60 in 5.1 at traxs 2002 with full ice build in it and will sail past 160mph (so i am told lol) very reluctant sale open to offers

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
i am getting a lot of people asking how much for the car as it stands ?

it is open to offers at the moment
the car has sut for 3 munths now but took it round the block the other night and started first time with no probs,it has stone chips on the frount as was on the motorway for most of the miles but apart from that and the x box it is in ok con for the age.

as stated befor it would be a shame to strip the car so would prefer to sell the car as one
the tyres are 205,40,17

1 - 20 of 38 Posts