43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested?
cheers adam :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
turbo wheels

how much mate? what nick are the wheels in? how many miles the tyres done? cheers.

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not yet matey..but someone has offered me money for em already on the club sozzzz.....:confused:

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
What they offered you Adam.?

Are you selling to the first person that comes up with the money, or the highest offer.?

I ask, as theres someone PM'ed me from CW asking.

Micky

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
k a guy called STattam on wants em for £190.00 so far..if anyone can do better then post up...they are defo worth over 200 tbh cause of the mint tyres and allloys bar a scratch on one of em...which would cost a tenna to sort in a alloy shop..end of the day there is 5 here sozzz u can have four on whilost the fifth is being seen to...i will put pictures up of each alloy in morning...:)

·
Registered
382 Posts
STattam offerd me 180 for my set of 4 with new tyres also all mint wheels. im after 200. anyone in this thread wants them then please wait untill Adam has sold his b4 you approach me. i dont want to steal your sale m8.

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lmao i think u already have mate :rolleyes: lmao

bttt ;)

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mighty kind of yah :) im sure peeps want these cause they do look real nice ..i wanted to keep em but need the moeny tbh :( prefer them to my bk604 alloys :eek: :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
want to keep mine but i just bought some eta betas' and neet to replenish the funds :)

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pics of me alloys will be on in morning.......
bttt ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts