Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This cav turbo has been sold! I just called up and the guy said hell i was like the 42nd customer calling bout it. I asked is it mint? He said new transfer box and turbo and the only bit of rust on it was a tiny bubble on front passenger side arch! :eek: :(

He sold it and at first was gonna sell it for more but didnt realise till now how much they worth in such mint condition. The guy who bought it came on the train from Coventry! Own up migger who are you! :mad: lmao :cool: :D

Reason he was selling it was he part X his scooby sti and got cash and this cav turbo!

VAUXHALL CAVALIER 4x4 TURBO, K
reg. 6 speed, Burgundy, e/w, ABS, a/c, c/l, heated Black lthr, 17in alloys, air filter, dump valve, alarm & immobilizer, performance discs f/ r, full stainless exhaust, history, long MOT, recent warranted Turbo, truly stunning, p/x poss. £1,795 . ono.

B Marriott
Tel: (07830) 195173

Distance: 152 miles
Price: £1,795 ono.

I AM GUTTED! :(

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even the bolsters were mint! Yeah i went to town asking him about the car after he said quickly its sold matey! lmao so i thought might aswell make myself gutted even more by asking more questions about it lmao :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Was going to ring about that tommorow actually!! Damn it!! But just because he says it was mint, doesnt mean to say it was. He's obviously going to say it was mint now its sold, just to rub your nose in it and make out that you missed a bargain.

Still, does sound cheap though, even if it wasnt mint!

:( :( :(

Just goes to show there not fetching anywhere near as much as they used too these days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts