Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been to look at a 1994 l reg cav sri today,do these engines looms etc fit into an nova,corsa conversion.Does anyone know the bhp for a cav sri with a cat fitted on this year of car

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
the c20seh or is it just the 20seh? In the astra mk2 gte i think. Why is this engine so well known when the ecotec has 6 more bhp?

Soryy H-ASTRA for askin in your thread.. :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
To the original question the short answer is yes! However i am sure you can guess it's not a straight swap. You need various things like moving engine mounts, driveshafts etc. You can get a conversion kit with everything in though. Loads of companies do em!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
C4llyT said:
Original and bullet proof sri engine. Had to go for emission purposes.

Thanks mate. :)

Once again sorry for posting here mate.. ;)

As to do you need to take that bolt out thats circled i'm affraid i dont know mate. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have just put a cav gsi c20xe into my nova,i just wondered if it was the same swap with the sri c20 because the whole car with tax and mot is two hundred pound and the engine sounds sweet ,no sticking tappet.i was going to buy it and keep the engine as a spare if mine goes wrong

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
C4llyT said:
Who's getting confused lmao ?
Sorry ment to read something along these lines. As to do with taking that bolt out you circle im affraid i dont know..

Sorry for confusion!

C4llyT well spotted! lmao

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
A forgot sake its in the completly wrong damn thread. Sorry my minds away!

Sorry peeps! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts