Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cavalier Sri mk3 bumper with fog lights, in white, good condition, £25.
Must be collected From Hertford. (to big to post)

Sunvisors for cav with vanity lights with some wiring, they need a bit of a clean. £15 for the pair.

Rear lights (std) £20 for pair (2 pair available)

All plus P&P

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are of 1989 pre face lift, if you are interested give me a shout. :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Whats the difference? I might still be interested if there is not that much between them. What condition are they do they have the wiring and connecters? Is the price ok? :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are complete, just unplugged and removed with the bumper, I have put a new modified bumper on the car. They were fitted new along with a new bumper about fours years ago when some dope reversed in to the car and distroyed the fogs and headlights and were working fine when the bumper was removed three months ago. If you do want them pm me and I will send you my address. £10 + £5 p&p is fine. :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
jenson10 said:
They are complete, just unplugged and removed with the bumper, I have put a new modified bumper on the car. They were fitted new along with a new bumper about fours years ago when some dope reversed in to the car and distroyed the fogs and headlights and were working fine when the bumper was removed three months ago. If you do want them pm me and I will send you my address. £10 + £5 p&p is fine. :)
Loverly thanks pal, just 1 more question waht is the difference between facelift fogs and non facelift fogs. What is you prefered method of payment, I do not own a cheque book but can get a mate to write 1, i have paypal too

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I honestly dont know the difference between the face lift and pre face lift fogs, can anybody educate me?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.