Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

Gonna Come to a surprise to a few people but I'm gonna be selling up.

Here is a Rough spec I know there is more but here goes.

Diamond Black Calibra Turbo, 4 x 4 90k But had a Rebuild about 3k ago. It has Air Con but this needs a Regas again which I'll be sorting out.

It has some service History I have all the receipts from V-Tunning which is about 3k in the last 6 months. :eek:

TAX = 11 Months

MOT = 6 Months

ENGINE

2.0 16V Turbo, Phase 3 EDS chip running about 22psi, Standard turbo, EDS 8.1 Litre intercooler, ARP con rod bolts, SFS Blue silicone turbo and coolant hoses also Intercooler hosing, 4.5bar fuel pressure regulator, Brand NEW fuel pump, Chrome Bailey Dump Valve, Either Standard Airbox or Blitz Air Filter, Upreated Plugs also cool running thermostat. Now This had had a £1981 Rebuild Just before xmas by V-tunning. Also numerous other things done.

PRIVATE PLATE

As seen on my SIG!

TRANSMISSION

Sachs uprated clutch again about 4K old F28 Gearbox V-tunning have also Changed all fluids etc in this. Transfer box has also had a full fluid change and check over

EXHAUST

Full Scorpion System with Cat Replacement Pipe, With Twin Monza's.

SUSPENSION

Koni adjustable shocks on front standard on the rear. -35mm Lowered. Chromed Strut Brace.

BRAKES

Standard Front brakes, but these where replaced about 3K about with Genuie parts. REAR Grooved discs and Red Dot pads

WHEELS & TYRES

18 inch Khan Copies of the RS-V's, these have just had a refurb that cost £270 last month. These are MINT Tyres are Federal Stell's 355 I think have around 7mm of thread. ALSO
17 inch Wolfrace Voodoo's there are in good condition but do have kerb marks. Tyres are Yokohamas A539 these have around 7mm of thread.

INTERIOR

Full cream heathed leather with matching cream carpets. Cream Gear gaitor and Gream Handbrake gaitor, Cream Covered Parcel shelf.
Custom Turbo Mats with "Turbo" in Black. Full dash LED Conversion,Instrument Panel has all had LED's inserted to match the rest of the dash. Plasma 160MPH Dials, Oil and Volt gauges with BLUE LED's inserted! EL Boost Gauge that Reads up to 1.5 BAR, Custom A-Pillars that have been proffesionally made these house the tweeters. OPEL Air bag Imported from Germany, Alliminum Pedals, Double AIRBAGS. Calibra Sills in polished silver that light up blue when you open the door.

EXTERIOR

I Have had Most of the car repainted last month just Before Donny North 05. I have had the bump strips all colour coded! It has Vectra Delocked Handles. Rear Prima Bumper, Prima Side Skirts. GTX Front bumper that has been modded to accept the EDS Intercooler, LED Side repeaters. Angel Eyes which light up a cyrstal White. Afterburners, the Rear Blank panel that sits in between the lights. Also has the rear Prima Spoiler. The Boot was totally debadged when it was painted! Full under car LED's ( neons ) had these fitted bit only used them a couple of times, 7 diffrent colours, dance etc. Tinted Window only around 30% so they are legal. Just had a New bonnet from Vauxhall which cost me £260 :eek: as the old one had a little bit of rust.

ENGINE BAY CHROME

Chrome Strut Brace, Chrome Rocker Cover ,Chrome Cambelt Cover
Chrome Tophat, Chrome Fuel Rail, Chrome OPEL SP Cover
Chrome Rad Fan Cover, Chrome Dizzy, Dipstick,
Chrome Dipstick Holder, Chrome Bonnet catch & Spring, Stainless Steel Covers, Bonnet Stay etc etc. Polished Bonnet lifters.
And Numerous other bit and bobs I Have forgotten.

I.C.E

Pioneer 7500DVD system plays MP3's DVD's etc. Jl Audio VR Components up front the Tweeters have had a proffesional a Pillard made, these are the full section not a bodge job. Standard Rears @ the moment. 2 x JL Audio 10W£'s in custom boxes, now this boot build won numerous Isacc competions for SQ. Custom perpex windows, these have had Blue neons all wired up so when the boot is open they all light up. Amp @ the moment is Lightning Audio 6 channel monster amp. Still easy access to the spare wheel.

SECURITY

CAT 1 Alarm, Antihijack, Intellistart plus a few other tricks. ;)

There is crap loads more that has been done to this car.

I'm looking for offers around £ 6300, This car is a full show car the only thing left to do is maybe get some Bigger brakes too show off. I would be willing to sell the car without certain parts if enough interest.

Thanks For Looking.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Get up there! Before I break her :D

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on you guys. :D

·