Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of jam ex 60mm drop springs ,full door exterior panels, both skirts,a sri130 lump-complete with loom and gear box-however needs attention but not siezed, irmscher spoiler x1,trip computer ,fuel pump,brake servo,original discs and calipers with new pads, spare rad for 130 engine and rad for 1.6,open to offers all cheap as giffer grandad want his garage back!!!! i live in worcester and any interests please phone 07817 000 745 thanks.james

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
parts

well im not asking a lot, what bits do you want?? call me its probably easier and whatever u want is urs. what have u done to your calibre or is it standard\??

·
Registered
636 Posts
may be interested in springs if cheap enough, possibly 1.6 rad.
I could do with a calibre drivers door pod, but me's thinks you want to sell whole kit togehter, would probably only be able to do by post. My calibre is going to be a replica using the remains of a genuine one. got my sri130 for engine but got old 1.6 lump to stick in it.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
CALIBRE SPOILER, CALIBRE SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!! I REALLY NEED IT, BADLY!
HOW MUCH?
CHEERS

·
Registered
636 Posts
the springs in good nick? have you got wiring for computer? if yes should be interested in it and the 1.6 rad. would have to do it by post. just put some prices to the parts as I may be interested in more.

·
Registered
636 Posts
could really do with springs so my salloon don't look like tractor, have they been on your car? Like mentioned before could do with drivers door pod, as the one i got with the rest of the kit was heavy fibre glass. How much would you wan't for springs, and how much for springs and kit?
need a 1.6 rad but I can get one from a scrapey I know, for next to nothing. but could be interested, like I said before put some prices to the other things as I may be interested in more!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I NEED THAT SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY CAR IS FILLING UP WITH WATER.
PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Sorry m8ty the spoiler i hope he has put by 4 me:D :D
No hard feelings

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
U JOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEEDED THIS SPOILER, IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HOLD OF HIM FOR AT LEAST A MONTH NOW.
********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i am crap

hi all sorry im so crap but new job at halfords means i am very busy, hence its been ages since ive been on here. any questions would be gratefully received on my mob 07817000745. and yes possibly the springs may have gone but if theyre picked up it would be easier????door pods can be sold sperately. j

·
Registered
636 Posts
you would be prepared to sell door pods seperatly, how much do you want for the drivers door pod? I got a cheap nasty heavy fibre glass one. Was after 35mm drop springs any way, your a bit to far for me to be able to pick up, so could we do by post?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts