Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello peeps

just broken a 93 k red top, got stacks of bits in the lock up (engine not available)

will be breaking another 93k red top in the next couple of weeks, PM me if you need any bits, engines kapput so sadly not avail either

stuff is located 5 mins off M1 junction 22 and is all for collection unless it's dead small and fits in a jiffy bag lmao

cheers

P

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
A5TRA GTE said:
Whats the interiors like? condition and colour...and price
cheers,
Matt :beer:
two black leather to choose from, one fair with split bolster, one less than average with split bolster and split drivers door card, 75 quid for the better one, 50 quid for the poorer one, collection only, PM to arrange please :)

cheers

Pabs

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hell said:
front bumper all mounts and brakets and headlights ta what colour are they and condition
front bumper diamond black fair nick, no cracks few stonechips, has headlamp washers, has tow eye cover 30 quid, headlamps good nick, no cracks, i think brackets are all OK, 20 quid each, please PM to arrange

cheers

Pabs

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RichV6 said:
Got a set of alloys?
got two sets GSI alloys, no tyres, should be able to make a fairly clean set fromthe eight, leaving a poor set, 60 quid for the best 4, PM me to arrange

cheers,

Pabs

·
Admin/show reporter
11,663 Posts
exhaust??

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Have you got the black plastic cover that covers the loom and injector wiring on the XE? It's the one located directly behind the rocker cover before the SFi box

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Terry said:
Have you got the black plastic cover that covers the loom and injector wiring on the XE? It's the one located directly behind the rocker cover before the SFi box
yes, but you'll have to take the whole inlet manifold etc

1 - 20 of 44 Posts