Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Done the plumbing on my Corsa XE, got one pipe left that I can't find where it goes, its the left outlet on the expansion bottle. I've looked all over the inlet manifold but can't find its home, can anyone shed any light?

Left hose on the header tank,

I think it might go to here? Number 1 in the pic? But atm on mine I have a hose coming from there and it goes to no where, its just hanging free in the bay, but on that hose theres 2 pipes branching from it going underneath the inlet and connecting to 2 outlets underneath the inlet manifold Is that correct?

Cheers guys.

·
Registered
30,330 Posts
circle number 2 is the alternator adjuster bracket hole

circle number 1 goes to the lower inlet manifold into the SIDE of the banjo, then another hose comes out the other SIDE of the banjo and off to one of the upper stubs on the expansion bottle

the other upper stub on the expansion bottles goes to the top of the radiator, on the battery side.

the stub on the cam cover above number 1 circle is air breather and goes to the MIDDLE stub (pointing towards the engine block) on the same banjo mentioned above

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Made a drawing of this yesterday, for anyone with these questions might be handy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts