Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that can help me out with the vacuum lines for the c20let?

Which vacuum lines are before throttle body and which ones are after? What I understand is that fpr, blow off, wastegate and "brake booster" (Dont know the proper word in English), but these 4 is after throttle body, from the manifold, but what is before throttle body?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Im not using standard manifold nor throttle body. I know Which vacuum lines to put directly to manifold, but not sure if there are any before throttlebody

Registered
Im not using standard manifold nor throttle body. I know Which vacuum lines to put directly to manifold, but not sure if there are any before throttlebody
Ah right, well I guess there is the one from the coolant reservoir? (After throttle body)

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know what that does, i did notice it when removing Old manifold. Is it important or Can it be left out?

Registered
I dont know what that does, i did notice it when removing Old manifold. Is it important or Can it be left out?
I鈥檓 sure you鈥檒l find something on here which explains it but I鈥檓 pretty sure it鈥檚 definitely needed as when I was looking for my engine I had bad heat issues with mine so I looked on here and it was said somewhere

1 - 8 of 8 Posts