Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have calibra c20let project on my hands. Bilding it nearly 10 years.....and now when I wont it to be over....I have non stop problems with the new bild engine.
It was ok at the start....then problems begun...I have bild it nearly 5 years ago(the engine) and it wosent perfect....but it work ok.....
I even drive the car 3miles....to the new home...straight to the new garage.
Didnt have the time for the car....so it didnt work on him almost a year without any start. It hase a stock kkk16 turbo.........and nothing else stock ;)

Have stronger fuel pump from TX autosport....have new VXR blu injectors.
The last thing I have changed its a cranc shaft sensor from bosch...

And when I saw leek on fuel rail....I have changed it....and then the car could not start from 4-5 trys.....then he starts.....and the engine is showing like it dosent have fuel.....becouse when I put my leg on the pedal.....its like he get ony air....and wants to shut down.

And when I turn it of....after 5 minutse or more....it wont start again....4-5 times....like he lost pressure....and the gass return to the tank.

Where to put gauge for fuel presure? feedeng line...or return line? Becouse I found diferent opinions.
I have 3.0FPR stock.....and bought adjustble one....but without gauge....didnt put it on.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts