Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen it on a calibarge going into tesco car park (Scunny)

Wondered if its from here! Didnt see any stickers on it, but thought it still could be!

Nice car if you are from here mate :) Gr8 plate too, must be worth a FORTUNE! :beer: :nod:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wabby69 said:
Just seen it on a calibarge going into tesco car park (Scunny)

Wondered if its from here! Didnt see any stickers on it, but thought it still could be!

Nice car if you are from here mate :) Gr8 plate too, must be worth a FORTUNE! :beer: :nod:
its hulmie16v of here but he doesn't use the site much.. :beer: dont like his new kit tho tbh but fair play to him :beer:

·
Banned
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
caza said:
its hulmie16v of here but he doesn't use the site much.. :beer: dont like his new kit tho tbh but fair play to him :beer:
Caza - Do you drive that Burgandy K regd Cav Turbo i keep seeing around town?

That is one cleeeaaan example if thats yours mate!!

Much better nick than the other Turbo in town! :beer:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wabby69 said:
Caza - Do you drive that Burgandy K regd Cav Turbo i keep seeing around town?

That is one cleeeaaan example if thats yours mate!!

Much better nick than the other Turbo in town! :beer:
mines L regd.. is satin red (burgandy) now got the no.plate C8VVY.. 18" ikons ect..

the K regd one im sure isn't in town no more

as for the other one im thinking the white kitted one?? the one with C4VVY as its number plate.. he works at scunthorpe sheet steel?? well if its that one that isn't a standard turbo its a sri with a turbo lump :beer:

·
Registered
893 Posts
there used to be 3 satin red 1's in town..

chud's had the front bumper big-mouthed, 17" 5 spokes ect.. his transfer box went and sold it so that one went out to town..

there's mine as ive said.. got a pic of how it is atm (if it will help you reconise mine)

theres the other on standard turbo wheels, works at that garage at the top of riddings.. not sure if he lives in scunthorpe tho..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cavvy C8VVY

It smokes well though its still a vauxhall in the end! And one door on tha passenger side is a differnt shade! Rather have less popular turb! Like my Meastro with a garret and aquamist!! Thats a turbo! Boys like to play though hey!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Lol @ Chav lmao

I thought better of you DaddyO :rolleyes: Rofl Pmsl

I think GP - Paul must have a personality crisis if he has to advertise his batty on a dating site.... Poor lad.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts