Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just cum on to say that vauxhall 8v engines are the b*llocks iv got a corsa its my first car its a c12nz and every thing iv spent on it has been ether recoverd from old vx 8v's or bought dirt dirt cheap first i took the head off and striped it and compleatley cleand it i reamed out the valve guids and gave the ports and the valves a bit off a polish and the piston crowns i rebuilt it with a kent cam out a 1.3 sr nova, a 14nz injector, a 1.4 ignition coil new dizzy cap and rota arm brand new plugs and a modyfied fuel pressure regulator

and iv now raced 2 different 1.4 16v fiesta si's multi point injection and was pulling away slowley as soon as i got in 3rd i was gone, and this is a f*ckin 1.2 8v single point injection

vauxhall are head cases

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
lmao lmao lmao

glad you like it:D

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
the cam on these engines is horrific as standard so the 13sr item will be helping a lot

an 1800 cav throttlebody and 1600 astra inlet manifold will help too

as will getting a decent exhaust manifold onto it and removing the cat

·
Registered
14 Posts
silly question i know but im into gettin mopre from my c12nz and was wondering how you modified the fuel pressure regulator i looked for an FSE one but oesnt look like they make em for this engine i no ino its only a 1200 but i love the grin at the lights when some chav in a 14 sr nova pulls up tries racing then gets an arse kicking in front of his girlfriend from a 1.2 8v corsa lol lmao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts