Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
suspecting that the alarm box is at fault and stopping a mates cally turbo running/ ie firing, or fueling.

i know that the loom/ecu can be ran without one of these as ive wired up an let into my nova, yet, by looking at my loom i cant tell how.

whch wires are the triggers for it? and which remove it from the electrical side all together? surely, cant just unplugg it and it stops being an imobilizer as thats not cricket. must be some way around it?

failing that, wanted, calibra turbo factory imobilizer box, lol

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i know its unlikely but as you turn the engine over, there is nothing happeing on the fuel pump, yt it works fine as we tested it straight off battery. we have changed relays etc aswell.

red/blue as in 2 re/blue wires to join together? i take it these are the ones that go to the fuel pump relay then?

there are 2 yellow/black wires that run from the passenger side bulk head and connect to a 6 pin plug that im unsur of what they as well

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh, and yeah, one by glove box is one im about.

the ecu is working as the ecu light is coming on and we can get the usual crank sensor fault code out of it.

have tried everything else that i can think of. only think is does the amal valve need to be working to make the car start or not?

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
worth a bid i guess.

will try that with the wires tomorrow hopefully, should be going to have a look at it again

thanks for your help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.