Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

201 - 220 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
It was built by Walden engineering! /the front suspension is basically Vectra touring car and he runs 5 stud wheels because of this. I know he's had quite alot of teething problems with it but hes getting to the bottom of them.
That name still gives me nightmares :(

Is great to see this car getting further and further along :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
In an attempt to save weight we scrapped the original heater/air distribtion housing as it's very heavy - to be replace by this little heater/blower

It's tiny and will supply warm air to the Heated screen we have on order - best to be safe than sorry - It no good having all this fancy equipement if you cant see where your going !!!

Hydraulic handbrake plumbed in - Just need to extend the lever to be in easy reach

Drivers carbon fibre foot tray in positition - just need a liittle tweeking to fit snug

Dave

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Awesome Dave !

Is the heater box a custom thing ? can think of a few cars that I know of that need something like that.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I've got the same one fitted in my rally car, does a great job, alot more powerful than it's size makes you think. Would recommend the company to anyone the guy who runs it is a very good chap. I think he's called Adam.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Engine still work in progress ;) - Hopefully ready in a few weeks

Phone was going none stop when we were there - no wonder people have to wait so long for the finished artical

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
easy to get hold of martin...only problem is he needs to know who you are, im down at his atleast once or twice a month. did see the millington block, suprised at how thin the sleeves were though for the bores. will be nice to see how it goes when martin starts it.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
At this stage we are open to any methods to get the engine back - just ask him how kingy's engine is doing :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
Not much of an update - just a few more pictures to keep you all happy

Progress has almost come to a halt - lack of an engine is holding us up :(

Our other project (Chevette) however is taking shape :) - will update that thread after weekend after we have fitted the engine :)

The Corsa is a little further on than these pictures show - so I will take some upto date pictures and post soon

Front Proflex canisters secured in place

Along with the rears

Handbrake lever extended by Ally Tig Welding in an extension piece to bring lever into easy reach - all repainted now :)

Tinted polycarb fitted

Corsa's under a sheet at the moment while we press on with the Chevette

Dave

201 - 220 of 246 Posts