Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bloody rear quarter plastic! The bloody thing come flying off and hit Johns car the other day :( Gutted cos it's a nexia one, where am I going to find one of those? lol

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ravi B said:
get some mk2 astra ones, and swap em with a coffin dodgers nexia, he wont even notice the difference
lmao I suppose I could, but I won't ;) Ill just have to fork out for some or find a one in a scrappy.... Failing that, anyone got any astra ones?

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Hi Neil

I've got a set of the std ones you can have for a fiver. You want em posting or collect when your there? I'm going down with the northern lot night before and camping over.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
my brother needs some saloon rear window surround frames for PV aswell, they want 46+vat for the passenger side and 59+vat for the drivers side :S

and its a **** because NOWHERE has a nova saloon, never mind a semi decent spec one with window frames :(

so yea, vaux need to get their heads sorted about the prices they charge :(

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fenix said:
Hi Neil

I've got a set of the std ones you can have for a fiver. You want em posting or collect when your there? I'm going down with the northern lot night before and camping over.
Cool cheers, bring em down! ;) I'm travelling down from up north too, might see you on the way there ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.