Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does bren think his gsi turbo is so quik its as fast as! propewr crap and dave b get your tongue out of his ass! and bren try not to flick the nitrous switch cos you know your tin pot engine cant take the strain!! KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
16vastra said:
lmao lmao

while you are here, what's your view on a war with Iraq?
lmao

This I'd like to see too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tony blair willl pay importing and exporting charges for bren and his astra...beacuse we all know 1 flick of that switch and it all over, and i am not talking about the tin pot engine

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Why does bren think his gsi turbo is so quik its as fast as! propewr crap and dave b get your tongue out of his ass! and bren try not to flick the nitrous switch cos you know your tin pot engine cant take the strain!! KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!
wow, what an intelligent guy you are,

So who thinks my cars quick then you jealous little idiot, I know its quick, its not the quickest car on the planet but it is quick so why don't you **** off you stupid ******.

O

·
0 Posts
zeef - behave...

Bren and DaveB are well respected mig members - so i suggest you keep your opinions to yourself!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
zeef said:
any tosspot gen?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.