Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

I have a Calibra Turbo in silver that i am breaking.

The engine, Loom, ECU, Gearbox, 160 mph Clocks, leather seats are all being transplanted into my Astra

there are no battery or oil gauges.

up for grabs:

Scorpion cat back exhaust (£50) (twin square) Sold Awaiting payment
Leather Door Cards (£75ono)
Fan style Alloys with tyres (£100 ono)
5 stud conversion parts £200 (Struts, front brakes, rear brakes, rear hubs) - Will Sell these seperately
Front bumper (£30)
Rear Bumper (£20)
Lights (£20)

plus anything else anyone wants

It will be gone to the scrappy in two weeks time, so anything you want, get in there quick.
I will be starting stripping the calibra around wednesday (19th).

PS
Sorry Dave :eek:

·
MIGWeb User
3,871 Posts
cheers... is the car a proper cally turbo or was it a cally conversion.. (i only ask cos the 16v pipes are smaller than the standard turbo ones...

also, what condition is it in??

·
Registered
580 Posts
Rik,

I'm interested in some bits off you.

I'm in Halifax can you give me a ring on 07730527226 and I'll arrange to come over.

Cheers mate

Jay

·
Registered
580 Posts
Interested in rear hatch, front o/s suspension leg, front n/s wing and poss. fuel pump. Oh and maybe front passenger door as well.

Cheers

·
Registered
524 Posts
Jhonno said:
5stud stuff will only work on cally's n cav gsi's due to irs btw
Errr No it wont... It will fit all Cavaliers and Cali's.. £200 is a bit Over the top for them, Fooman usually Charges about £50 But there may be no Rear Axle, but the hubs will bolt on to your axle.... But they even fit nova's with slight modifying..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.