Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just acquired a J reg Cavvy GSI 2000 4x4

I am stripping it as the front floor wells are rotten. and one axle point on drivers side

as well as inner part behind dash.

It has full running gear I will be scrapping it soon so let me know if you need any bits

I can cut the floor plan out too for a corsa conversion if need be.

Looking for £300 for the running gear and rear floor plan.

I have a full cavalier gsi body kit
In spectral Blue

The front bumper has the fog lights in with no damage.

Boot has filler on the inside but still good

All doors are vgc for the year

Open to offers!

Would have posted in for sale but aint got enough posts if someone could move this for me i would be much appreciated !

Cheers

:face:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Full GSI kit has been stripped off, this comes with Front bumper with all towing eye covers fog lights in spectral blue (needs a respray). Grill, Rear bumper with trim clips all four doors (again in spectral blue) both front wings, Headlights and rear boot.

The rear boot is an irmscher model boot with the rare spoiler attachment with the badges that state Cavalier GSI 2000 4x4.

I also have with the kit all the door seals, electric motors for the doors and wing mirrors ( N/s needs new glass) and both mirros require clipping on.

Apart from this the kit is in very good condtion.

Kit (side skirts front bumper rear bumper and grill only - £150 )

Doors with motor's ( full electric windows ) £25 a door (seal included)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Or the Lot for £250.00

4wd Floor plan cut from the outerside of the strut points and includes tunnel ( 4wd conversion for corsa, nova etc ) £120.00

F20 Quick release 4x4 Gearbox and transfer box £130.00 (very clean for the year)

Front 4x4 Subframe ( will fit calibra's too ) £30.00

Cavalier GSI 2000 Dashboard in almost mint condition £65.00

Fusebox and wiring - £30.00

Acumulator Bulb fully working £30.00

Abs Unit box £25.00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.