Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they're already partially broken, but loads of the bits are still on them. If you need any parts PM me or reply and I'll have a look to see if they're available. I've got a load of parts on Ebay at the moment including an ABS pump, ABS ECU, horns, GTE headlamp washer bottles, PAS racks, Astra windscreen wiper motors, ABS and non ABS master cylinders, brake servo, PAS bottles etc.

·
Admin/show reporter
11,663 Posts
Tom, 8v cally by any chance? Might want bits regardless tho.

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can give prices once I know what parts people want. All I've done so far is explain that the cars are there to be broken. Not sure what engine the cally was. Because it's got no engine. But loads of bits of trim are left, steering rack, ABS pump, master cylinder, washer bottles etc.

·
Admin/show reporter
11,663 Posts
looking for cally exhaust system, 2.0 8v downpipe, radiator and a few other bits.

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only rear seats I think. Loads of bits of trim and other stuff though.

Also a set of GTE smoked rear lights £10.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Tom Cally front bumper and headlights i also need all the bumper mounts and fixings for the bumper also what kinda cav is it ( pre or facelift )

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll take a look tonight. A lot of bits have gone already, but I was thinking that any of the remaining parts could be of use to someone.

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need to check the hubs. It might take a bit of work to liberate them too. I'll go and have a look for you.

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need to check whether they're available. I will call in on the way home from work.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
equal length driveshaft - Calibra?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts