Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it came highly recommended by mnay on the board I thought I would pop down to see the guys at Station...

Having some tidying up done before PV. :), which includes primering/spraying front bumper, bonnet, skirts and rear bumper(part of)...
The price was very very good, so booked it in pronto. :D

Also heard a certain Mike Warner was in there last week having some goodies fitted :eek:

Should be looking spanking just in time for PV :cool:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny that both your names were mentioned!
Mike, as you have had alot of work done previously, what is the quality/finish like?

I havnt told them to rush it, but they said 3 days should do it, which is fine by me.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I was just about to post a 'any good body shops near southampton' thread but saw this instead. I need to have the o/s rear quarter tidied up for PV. I guess I'll be popping in there later this week as well! :D

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Christ, lucky I have booked in, other wise I may not have got in before PV going by the amount of working being put there way.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Picked mine up this morning and they've done an excellent job! I'd totally reccomend Station Bodyshop to anyone. Only problem is I've got one excellent shiny rear quarter but the rest of the car looks a bit dull...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.