Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to say a big thanks to all the organisers for an excellent weekend at the Billing Aquadrome.

If you take a step back and look at the logistics of the thing, the guys made an excellent job!

"Get orrff maaa laand" - Cheers Tom for keeping everyone off the MIG plot, even in the pouring rain!

A slight dampener was the theft of Adam Wilson's 12" Kenwood Sub from the rear window of his Nova, but despite that the weather was fantastic and the cars gleaming.

Roll on Trax 2001....

[ 17-07-2001: Message edited by: Tom Williams ]

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
Firstly, Jay glad you enjoyed the event. Roll on Trax2001.

Secondly apologies to The VPCC.

Jay, sorry to edit your post, we have members of other clubs using our board and as part of the VBOA I would like to ask if you have a problem then please do not bring it up here. Please contact me direct.

Apologies Andy, no harm done i hope.

regards

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I just had another Billing flashback there, Tom keeping everyone off the MIG stand.

The caant with the white Mondeo that tried to park up between the cars on show-lol.

Not content to walk over and say "heh Pal, ye canny park tha ther" Tom gave it Linford Christie over to the offending ford and swiftly told him where to stick it I believe*

Much amusement, well done Tom.

*-9 accepts no liability for any wrongful comments as I could not hear what Tom said to the mondeo driver, but I bet it weren't pretty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.