Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Eastern Regional Coordinator
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then guys as far as Vauxhall shows go this is the big one. Brilliant atmosphere, every type of GM motor you can think of tents, funfair, beer, bbqs and epic banter. This will be my 8th year of attending and I still love it.
I will be leaving Colchester on Friday morning (time TBC) to get the full weekend experience and will lead the convoy to anyone who wants to come.

Event – VBOA National Rally, Billing.
Location – Billing Aquadrome – Northampton
Date – Saturday 13 July 2013 - Sunday 14 July 2013.

Description - The major event of the year: the annual VBOA National Rally. Members of the 31 UK owner's clubs affiliated to the VBOA will be displaying over 2000 Vauxhalls, Bedfords and Opels.
Sunday morning will see arena displays by participating clubs and in the afternoon the crowning of the Best Car in Show while a massive autojumble will be open all weekend to supply parts, accessories and memorabilia.

Special camping rates are available to members of VBOA affiliated clubs.

More information to follow.

Keep checking the Events forum for booking tickets. I will try my best to keep everyone informed.

This thread is for any questions and general interest in the show.

So whos up for it?

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me and God have made a deal. It will not raIn again!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I feel like I haven't had a Billing for two years after last years washout, looking forward to it. First time with the Saalibra too :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Gods going to get a beating if it dose rain !! Well there looks to be three of us from the eastern region going then !! Has the saalibra got boost now Ey ?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Can't wait :) was gutted I wasted 900 miles on the Cali round trip last year to be there all of 6 hours

·
Registered
938 Posts
You don't know what misery is until you have done Billing in the wet ... I tend to forget so I will need my annual pilgrimage to remind me of that misery that returns me to a humble and spiritual life.
Bring it on ... Strong in the arm and thick in the head covers us Norfolk lot..

·
Administrator
16,006 Posts
Strong in the arm and thick in the head covers us Norfolk lot..
That would be the extra fingers helping you out Mr Grey Wolf ;)

·
Registered
938 Posts
That hits the nail on the head ... not forgetting the webbing inbetween the fingers and the ability to master the use of our thumbs.
I know this is true as my mother or auntie, my sister even .. no matter as they are all the same person .. told me so.;)

·
Administrator
16,006 Posts
That hits the nail on the head ... not forgetting the webbing inbetween the fingers and the ability to master the use of our thumbs.
I know this is true as my mother or auntie, my sister even .. no matter as they are all the same person .. told me so.;)
lmao :beer::beer::beer:

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Should give it a go, enough room for wife, kids and dog in the Zaf.

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol could have a family tent next to Spankee and Nathan.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts