Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34,309 Posts
vaux-md do them cheaply with good quality parts, but i was a little worried to hear they wont give a receipt for some reason, which never fills me with much confidence when dealing with a "company"

Cant fault the parts though, and obviously unless you are in busines a receipt doesnt matter.

Give them a ring.

Chip

·
Registered
34,309 Posts
Dont know why no receipts, but a friend of mine who is in the trade bought some off them recently for a customers car and was told he couldnt have a receipt, he stressed the importance of it to them for his books and they still refused.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I got my 288mm setup from Vaux MD. £215. Thought i got a receipt of sorts. Can't remember now. Good though. :)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I agree with Phil, I was there in the Nova and he never asked me for a reciept. We normally supply both a reciept and a leaflet telling you how to fit them properly but due to me working away I never got to printing them. So who did Rich actually ask then? Wasn't me and wasn't Phil, More than happy to send him one if he furnishes me with his company name and address.

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
LMF do good deals and mine arrived when they said they would!!

they do 4 stud conversio stuff too if your going bigger then 256

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Nova-X writing this.

Chip,

Happy to do so but don't know what his screenname is, he contacted Phil. I don't know but I think it might have been that we didn't have one for him then, rather than can't have - which of couse he can.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.