Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and came to a few conclusions;

1. my car seems to handle rather well with its suspension set-up, grips well when powering round corners and roundabouts, and comes out of them rather well too. very little body roll. rather impressed.

2. pulls off very well in 1st, hit around 43mph off the rev limiter, yet their does seem to be a little bit of lag very early on in 1st.

3. 2nd gear seems to be the one with the most torque, pulls well, but again, slight lag early on in gear. not sure where it was when off limiter, but i take a guess at around 65.

4. britains roads are shite, potholes, bumps, you name it

dont really have anything else to compare it too as this is only car ive driven. but im rather impressed :)

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I too earlier went for a research drive, and came up with these conclusions:

1) my car has a mind of its own, as to wether it wants to go quickly

2) My brakes are Very good

3) i need a Faster car

4) Britains roads are indeed a festering **** heap

5) i really want a Faster Car

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah some more feedback;

seems to be quite a few rattles as well, one of the most noticeable if not worrying, is when your in 1st pulling off, seems to be a knockin/rattle coming from underneath the car, appears to be coming from underneath where the gearstick is :confused:

also happens when turning in 1st, but appears to come from left side of car near wheel:confused:

hmmmmmmm......

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Britains roads - everyone moans about the folks who buy offroaders, but never go offroad in them. Thing is, compared to most of Europe, a lot of Britains roads could be classed as offroad. The 4X4 brigade could be the only things moving in 10 years time !lmao

I wanna 'nother Frontie ! ( As a 2nd car of course, with a LET or X25XE fitted ) lmao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts