Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rolling Road Shootout Update

Hi guys

The Rolling Road Session has been moved to sunday the 26th august, the day after the original date was set.

Total Vauxhall are 100% certain that they will attend.

There will be a charge of £10 fo run your car and is open to MIG club members only. Though you will be able to join on the day.

BE WARNED ITS A 9AM START AT INTERPRO!!!!!!!

To enable me to get an accurate list please post here letting me know you can definetly attend and whether or not you are running on the rollers.

If you wish to spectate then you are more than welcome.

thanks

Please can you confirm your member number, or confirm if you will be joining on the day

So far confirmed on the Rollers we have

Rob Fairbrother
Mike Warner
Wayne Hiscock
Rob Swerta
Oddball (full name Please)
John (Full Name Please)
Mike Hayward
Sean McManus
Simps
Tom Stickland
Pete Cann
Lee69

[ 17-07-2001: Message edited by: Rob Fairbrother ]

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Well, I'll be there as you know Rob, but only as an observer. Canny (Astra GSi), who is still in Crete will probably go and so will Rich (blended GSi kitted Astra sport 2.0 16v)

You heard anything more about Total Vauxhall attending the South West meet?

I think I may have told you that I managed to generate interest on the Corsasport board too.

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
Rob, do you think there is any point me running on the Rollers? If so, i'll come along mate, if not, I'll probably save my cash for one of the other events (Trax, USC, etc)

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
I was gonna come, but on realising it is a 400 miles round trip, that would cost me over £50, i just can't afford it...

Sorry mate... i wanted to come as well...

[ 17-07-2001: Message edited by: Cris Rose ]

·
Banned
12,030 Posts
FAO R Fairbrother

I will be going if thats O.K will be a MIG member when the southwest has its meet in Bristol, I'll stick my Turbo on the rollers..will be interesting.

Rob :)

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
ME=Rollers= 154-ast.
RDS = Robert Serwata. Member to be. (soon)

Will Robs calibra turbo 4wd be ok?
or are we going to have to make it 2wd?(fuse)

MIKE.
;)

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Put me down for this one Rob - hopefully I won't blow a headgasket on the way there this time!!

I'll now for definate by the end of next week!!

Hoping to get around 135bhp from the new car I should be purchasing earlier next week - watch this space>> <<

Simps :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.