Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys astra mk4 estate the passagner side indicators is stuck on costant amber even with ignition off.

So battery is going flat any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Multi timer relay?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hazard dont do anything mate, even if you click indicator on for that side it dont work , where would that be found guys?

And no alarm just standard vauxhall

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
buzzy, i think you mean to say its not flashing??? its a possable relay or a short somewhere...have you tried removing one of the bulbs?? is it all the indicators on the N/S or just one individual one??

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol yeh sorry not flashing mate and its all the side constant on, its not my car very strange

·
Registered
626 Posts
my mums calibra use to do tht we allways put it down to aftermarket alarm ..... pasenger side indercator lights always stuck on without a flash... .. well first few times it happend i kept un doing a terminal on battery and puttin it on and off on and off till it went out and it was fine for few month or if u took battery off.. in the end i ended up ripping out every fuse for alarms in car till they went out and they never came back on since and they worked perfect

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Lol yeh sorry not flashing mate and its all the side constant on, its not my car very strange
my mums calibra use to do tht we allways put it down to aftermarket alarm ..... pasenger side indercator lights always stuck on without a flash... .. well first few times it happend i kept un doing a terminal on battery and puttin it on and off on and off till it went out and it was fine for few month or if u took battery off.. in the end i ended up ripping out every fuse for alarms in car till they went out and they never came back on since and they worked perfect
do what he said with the fuse...dont pull all of them out in one go though lmaolmaolmao:doh:

·
Registered
626 Posts
alryt mate... try the first thing i said but i cannot guarentee it works take the battery termal on offf on off till it goes out? some times it took ten times sometimes it took 50 ... sometimes it dint i tryed hour later after leavingit disconnected worked first time or 5th time ... i kno it along shot but if it works it works tht wat worked for me... hope this helps cheers steve

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I tried disconnecting the battery only once didnt do nothing, but the battery is completely flat so surely that has the same effect??

When doing the fuses ignition on or off, im guessing off lol?

·
Registered
626 Posts
I tried disconnecting the battery only once didnt do nothing, but the battery is completely flat so surely that has the same effect??

When doing the fuses ignition on or off, im guessing off lol?

it was a pain inthe arse... what happens when you have fully charged battery?? it did it loads ... ingition off light will be on perminent? igniton on or off? if so you wont need igniton on ... sorry about my spelling computer playing up and crashing so trying to type before it goes again :)

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
dont do the fuses with ignition on :)

try a full charged battery on the car and see if it makes a difference

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
*cough* said that at the top, pulling it out would have solved all of this fannying about....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts