• [IMG]http://uploader.co.uk/images/astra_grill.jpg[/IMG] Phase 1

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • [IMG]http://uploader.co.uk/images/astra_sport_grill_2.jpg[/IMG] Phase 2

Votes: 3 17.6%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
A bit of a pointless poll unless you are going to be willing to upgrade the headlamps too. You do realise the Phase2 Mk3 have different shape headlights and grilles right? This is why the last Phase2 GSis had early headlamps - so the GSi grille would fit. :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
I've got the phase two lights and "V" grill on my GSI (phase 1)
Looks nice and different to all the other GSI's, plus I cant stand the way the standard GSI grill looks! ;)

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fastcarmaniac said:
I've got the phase two lights and "V" grill on my GSI (phase 1)
Looks nice and different to all the other GSI's, plus I cant stand the way the standard GSI grill looks! ;)
Neither can I!! got any pics of your car mate?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thing to bear in mind is they're both modified. As standard I'd take the V grill, modified with mesh like that I'd take the phase 1 for the cleaner look.
The standard phase 1 grill (non-gsi) looks orrible.

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
any standard phase 1 grill, inc GSi is horrid ... unless u have a GSi bumper with it.

I do like the first one tbh... I'm trying to keep costs down...

anybody wanna buy the GSi grille ... its the best looking one ever!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Phil, I have a phase one filled out and meshed like yours and I have just ordered a bad boy bonnet lip - so I guess it will look like yours, one question though- what did you do about the bonnet release catch? Did you just remove it or extend the 'handle' so you can still get to it through the grill?? cheers mate, nice motor btw :beer:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Theres a small section of the grill plastic cut away (under the bonnet lip) so you can feel under and get at the bonnet catch. Cant see the cut out when the bonnet is closed.

cheers,
phil.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.