Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have some Mk3 original headlights and a flame red grille that is meshed, let me know if you are interested and make me an offer.

I live in Swindon, off of junction 15........

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
10,010 Posts
I just got a new grille for my astra. when i've fitted it in the next couple of days, my phase2 (white) one will be spare. if you need it, let me know and you can have it for a tenner plus p&p.

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interested in both at the moment...
Rob, send us a pic will ya mate?
Johnny, is it standard? does it have the V grille in, or just the slats?

Cheers lads!

Sid

I don't like my GSi grille.

·
Registered
137 Posts
xx 5id xx

I will send you a pic of the grille and lights tomorrow, year of my car is October 1997 R reg.

Also have the red sport front with fog lamps bumper ,red sport rear bumper, red rear sport roof spoiler, sport door side protectors and the rear dark sport lights. And the 15" sport wheels with 195-55-15 very good tyres. All is for sale!!!!!

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rob... still cant access! The Zip files are bigger than the multiple normal files you sent!
Either zip ONE pic and email across each time, or send to my work email address... as per my email to you a moment ago.

Cheers ... and thanx for your efforts.

Sid

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.