Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Not sure if you've seen the pic of my car (it's on 'members selling stuff at billing') but I'm the proud owner of possibly the only set of clear rear clusters for a MK3 Saloon in the UK.
They got quite a bit of interest at the 3rd S.E. Meeting, and I've had several people ask me how to get a set!!
Having spoken with the company I got them through, they have advised that they will allow me to be Sole UK Dealer for them (sounds fancy but I'm just looking for orders and will pass them on!!)
These lights are available in clear or smoked, and will fit MK3 Saloon/Cabrio, I can also get clear/smoked for hatchback!!
All are coming in at about £150 (depending on how quick you want them), no bulbs are supplied but it's really easy to paint the bulbs...just need paint and a potato!!
There's a 95% chance I'll be at Billing for the Friday night and Saturday (am hoping to hang on for the Sunday). Please look at the picture on the thread at the top, as my car may not have them on when I arrive at Billing!! Someone is a little too keen to buy them off me for Billing!!
If anyone is interested, either leave a post or come and see me at Billing!!
If anyone has any questions about availabilty for other Vaux/Opel please e-mail me as it'll take about a week for a reply (unless I know the answer straight away)!!

Thanks for your time, sorry for the long post.

Laters
Neil

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take it that's smoked rear clusters for hatchback??
If so, I'll do what I can...I'm pretty sure the smoked one's come out like smoked side indicators (in that they don't look very dark)...I don't have any web space so I may have to find a picture and e-mail you with it!! Is that okay??
Thanks for putting that picture here, most appreciated

Laters

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DaveB - I've sent pic to both e-mail addresses, and pic should show!!

Andymk3astra - I've tried sending e-mail to you with pic but it won't go through, don't know why this is!! Shall I try hotmail one??

I've asked DaveB (if he gets the pic) to try and put it on this thread if poss so that everyone can see........ although the pic is still of saloon version the smoke effect will be the same!!

Laters

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
LMFAO @ DaveB - hate to tell you matey but they lights on my car werent Irmscher ones. They were standard lights with thin vinyl stripes fitted that cost £2.50, the Irmscher ones werent fitted until later on. :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
26,533 Posts
I did wonder about that Dempsey, they didnt look rite shiny in that pic...LMAO

Dont suppose you can get a pic of the smoked hatch back ones can you panda?

I wanna be sure they're what I want before I buy please.. :D :D

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi,

Have been trying to have a set of clear and/or smoked hatchback ones sent to me, but I don't think I'll have any for Billing!!
When I get them delivered, I'll be bringing them to the next S.E. Meeting. Will also try to have a pic uploaded to the site for you all!!
As for legal.....hmmmmmm, well there is no E-marking that I've found (had them on my car for about 1 month now and haven't received any notice from the old bill), as no bulbs are supplied you'll need to paint red bulbs with paint (£7.99 per pot) and you can buy the indicator bulbs already Orange (about £1 each)....... - the past paragraph is referring to saloon lights, haven't looked at hatchback yet!!

I'll have to get more definite info for you all, should have that by the latest of 1 week after Billing!!

Thanks for keeping interest
Laters
Neil

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.