Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Champion Stickers

If you manage to find some,Please let me know were and how much as I want a spare set. I am planing to keep the car for a long time and sooner or later it will need a re-spray.
Cheers,
Simon Forrest.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yes I can take some pic's of the ones on the car.I don't know how to post on here though.I could E Mail then to you.
What you thinking ?
I already made some enquiries at a sighnwriting place,Didn't want to know !

·
Registered
64 Posts
Get a graphic designer to do it!!!

the easiest thing u could do is take a digital photo completely square on so that the photographed sticker is the same size and shape of the original sticker. Save it as a jpeg and send it to someone who has Adobe Illustrator (such as me, who is the nuts at using it having nearly completed a graphic design degree).

Once opened in Illustrator, it is a piece of piss to trace over the whole sticker and make an exact replica on screen and if you take a colour photo, you can simply use the exact same colours for the replica. Once finished this is then saved as a jpeg.

If you take this jpeg on a floppy or a CD to any print shop they should be able to print it out onto proper sticker paper for car mounting. A car transfer place could do it easy.

If you have a scanner and a sticker removed from the car it would be easier then taking a photo as the scanned image would be exactly the same size.

Hope this helps.

Mark

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YESIII!

HERERE!
THAT WAS MY INTENTIONS NEAR ON...IM A ADOBE LOVER TOO!
;)
SO
JUST TAKE A PIC WITH YA CAM
PUT IT ON YA PC
COME HERE OR SEND IT TO ME OR MARCO
AND WERE UPLOAD IT HERE FOR ALL THE CHAMP LOVERS!
:beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi,
I still need your E Mail Address so that I can forward you the pictures of the Champion Stickers.

[email protected]

Or give me a ring on 07866690624 (orange)

Thanks,
Simon Forrest.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
If this plan of yours works out regarding these custom Champion stickers, let me know cos i may be willing to buy another set of you as my champion will be sprayed before showtime & i have no stickers to replace the originals :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts