Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI THERE EVERYONE....
ME NEW TO THIS WEB SITE AND I WANT TO BUY A QUALITY ASTRA 16V. OK THAT SAID ME A LITTLE FUSSY...COLOUR WILL HAVE TO BE GREY METALLIC OR BURGANDY EITHER IS OK. FULL SERVICE HISTORY OR GOOD BACKGROUND HISTORY A MUST. NO PANEL DAMAGE OR RUST PROBS ON ARCHES E.T.C.

LOOKING FOR A LATER MODEL 1990 OR 1991 H OR J PLATE WITH SENSIBLE ENGINE MODS, 16" RIMS, LOWERED 35MM, STRUT BRACE, CHIPPED ,AIR BOX AND PIPE IS ROUGHLY THE DEAL FOR ME........ THING IS ...ANYONE ONE GOT A GENUINE ONE FOR SALE CAUSE CASH BURNING A HOLE AND NOT USING MY COSSIE AT THE MINUTE AND HAVE WANTED TO OWN ONE OF THESE RARE LITTLE MOTORS FOR A WHILE.......

ANYONE GOT A *****GOOD CAR***** FOR SALE WILL PAY PROPER MONEY FOR THE REAL DEAL.... NOT BOTHERED ABOUT ICE ITS THE CAR AND CONDITION FOR ME THAT COUNTS !!!!!!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WITH A GOOD CAR FOR SALE BUT ONLY WANT ***BURGANDY OR METALLIC GREY*** NOT RED OR WHITE OR BLACK....ME BEING TOO FUSSY...MUST BE SOMEONE OUT THERE ... OH YEAH ALARM CAT 1 GOOD ALSO PREFERABLY AND NOT 100 PREVIOUS OWNERS...PREVIOUS MOTS ALSO WOULD BE GOOD....

ANYONE CAN HELP DROPME A LINE CASH WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MOTOR AND WILL TRAVEL UPTO 100 MILES ISH !!!!!!! ME LIVE NEAR STANSTED AIRPORT , ESSEX. LOCAL AREA CODE 01279 AND POST CODE : CM23 5NZ

LATERS

STU JAMES

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
u checked this months total vauxhall theres a burgundy one in there . its completely standard looking though. i tink its 1695.00

hope thats of help.........ps why u not out playing in the cossie?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts