Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I am in the right place to be askign this but... I have a 2000 Astra Coupe Bertone, it has full red leather interior, someone told me it may be a special edition, would anyone know if this is right or is it just an optional extra???

Cheers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No its not like that, its not a cab version, just a coupe, its silver with the red leather interior.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
does sounds like a Linea Rossa, although I thought the Linea Rossa model was released around 2002, I know red leather was an option though :)

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
Is all the leather red, or is it reb and black like in the photo above?

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
You mean the almost tan coloured interior? They make Linea Rossa coupes too...was just using that as an illustration.

Don't think yours is a special edition in that case.

·
Mig Club Member
9,312 Posts
0ddball said:
i thought bertone was soft top ?

how do you get a bertone coupe ?
I've seen some coupes at the local dealers with the bertone badge on Odders. Don't think it was limited to soft tops.

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Orange Peel said:
I've seen some coupes at the local dealers with the bertone badge on Odders. Don't think it was limited to soft tops.

MK2 Astra Cabrios, MK3 Astra Cabrios, MK4 Astra Cabrios and coupes are ALL Bertone.

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
All Coupes are Bertone editions. Red lether is merely an option - one I would have gone for if I bought new (on a dark grey coupe).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I never said Bertone was a soft top did i? Think i've caused a riot here!!!! Sorry!! It is quite a dark red yes, not a blood red colour as in pic above

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
Nixcoupe said:
I never said Bertone was a soft top did i? Think i've caused a riot here!!!! Sorry!! It is quite a dark red yes, not a blood red colour as in pic above
I was correcting the people above. The red you describe is exactly what you get with the optional red leather upgrade. The red shown in the photo above is on a limited edition only.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes i know you were, its the others, I just assumed everyone knew that a Bertone was just a normal coupe. It is a lovely colour leather, mine is silver though not dark grey but still looks quite good!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
MikeWarner said:
I was correcting the people above. The red you describe is exactly what you get with the optional red leather upgrade. The red shown in the photo above is on a limited edition only.
sorry you didn't correct anyone, as no one was wrong, plus I stated the answer above ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts